Your favourite interracial photos

I can't believe how big Black Men's Cocks are. If I was a woman I'm sure I would have become a Black Cock Whore years ago. The addiction and
lust I have is increasing every day as I feminise myself to prepare for the time when I work up the courage to meet a Black Man who will use me like a slut. I want to taste their cum and swallow their load. I want them to cover my face with their juice and I want them to fill my boi pussy with their seed.

I can't believe how big Black Men's Cocks are. If I was a woman I'm sure I would have become a Black Cock Whore years ago. The addiction and
lust I have is increasing every day as I feminise myself to prepare for the time when I work up the courage to meet a Black Man who will use me like a slut. I want to taste their cum and swallow their load. I want them to cover my face with their juice and I want them to fill my boi pussy with their seed.
It’s been proven many times that white, Hispanic and white cocks are statistically the same sizes.

Here is a thought for all those that keep talking about the lifestyle as if there is only One way, their way, with wife and submissive cuck who together are really manupliating the black man. You know my views on having a white boi anywhere near me when I'm with a woman. Here is another example why, I had a very hot wife, with long fine red hair (top and bottom) that wanted to sumbit totally. She was able to take my full cock so she could feel my my hot nut as I banged up against her cervix. To prove her commitment to me she was going to get a QOS tat on the inside of her ankle so I would look at it during a deep fuck. I told her No Way. If I was going to be the only black cock she was going to service and she was going to deny her husband her pussy, why did she need a tat and be a walking advertizement? She begged me and because of her defiance I instantly knew she was Not there for me, but for some fantasay that she was going to play out, probably with the husband. She cried as I kicked her out and sent her back to her husband. The next day her blond best friend showed up. She kept her mouth shut except when sucking my cock, licking my balls or screaming that she was cuming. My two centovoes.

Back