Your favourite interracial photos

When I was married to my white ex-husband, we were very close to this one married couple and the girl in this photo looks identical to her in so many ways, I swear.. But when I divorced my husband and they later found out I was dating a black guy, she was one of the very first few girls who really blasted me with racial slang calling me every n____r loving name in the book. Saying she couldn’t believe I would ever go so low to be even close to a n____r.. and her husband was just as bad. I had a few others in our group of friends, mostly with boyfriends or husbands that did a lot with my racist ex-husband but in all reality, there was only a few of my close friends that had an issue about me going black as most of them accepted it without any problems at all, in fact a few of them eventually went black also. Anyway, if I had their email address, I’d love to send this photo to her racist husband and ask him if he knew his racist wife is loving black cock also.?? Again, I swear it’s her and I’ve even shown this photo to a few other girls who knew her back then and they say it really looks like her also. Wouldn’t it be a hoot if it really was..? I’d be the first one to rub it in her face to say.. “Now you understand why I went black..”

Screw them. In the end , you and your man are the ultimate victors...and, you always will be. Never forget that. And if that opportunity arises , dont even hesitate to follow your heart. Every orgasm is a triumphant song of joy

Fuck DANG!!!

I would love to have been there witnessing the beautiful action. Especially when that beautifully-built young black with the superbly supple thrusting action picked up the pace pre-orgasmically and went on to fuck the girl in half as he ejaculated balls-deep in her.

as i
Fuck DANG!!!

I would love to have been there witnessing the beautiful action. Especially when that beautifully-built young black with the superbly supple thrusting action picked up the pace pre-orgasmically and went on to fuck the girl in half as he ejaculated balls-deep in her.
......as my buddy does with my wife, as in this hot shot of them on our marriage bed.

Sorry the shot is so fuzzy. So as not to disturb the lovers I stood in the entrance to our bedroom to take the shot, and my telephoto lens is a bit budget.

But despite its blurriness I still find the shot as erotic as fuck. Note the perky erectness of my wife's left nipple. My buddy was still ejaculating very deeply in her, so sadly there was no semen on show.

Attachments

• my buddy doing my wife.png
    my buddy doing my wife.png
    373.1 KB · Views: 87
544193306.jpg

1950027592.jpg

as i

......as my buddy does with my wife, as in this hot shot of them on our marriage bed.

Sorry the shot is so fuzzy. So as not to disturb the lovers I stood in the entrance to our bedroom to take the shot, and my telephoto lens is a bit budget.

But despite its blurriness I still find the shot as erotic as fuck. Note the perky erectness of my wife's left nipple. My buddy was still ejaculating very deeply in her, so sadly there was no semen on show.
Looking at the placement of my wife's orgasmically splayed hand on the slope of my buddy's beautifully muscular left buttock still fills me with terrible angst and envy at times as I discern from this shot her incredible love for my buddy's body in action, matched only by her even deeper love for his climactically inthrust cock jerking and spurting in her vagina. Sighhhhhhh.............

Back