Your favourite interracial photos

been around the world 2.5 times. Experienced alot of the female variety in my travels, from the far east, japan philipines and alot of europe and some of the middle east, knocked the bucket list down considerably during my wonderful tours of sinning...heheheh. but the one that still alludes me is two women at one time....at 57 I am still hunting for...the lasses that will...hmm....bless me poor irish bones..and my tallywacker too (porkys...loved that movie)

OH HELL NO.... redheads...one of the most hot intensive ...errr...sex..i have ever had, i barely escaped that black widows minions. I can safely say it was one, if not the top sexual escapades of my life...its been 19 yrs...and at 57 now, i enjoy the view of redheads,,,but I will not step into that spiders parlor ever again. Life is meant to be enjoyed...not go out with a whimper as the succubus's slowly drains the life out of you...sure the sex is good...but the rest? no sir..me has me poor irish soul to worry about...and the rest of the worlds women to ..seduce ... with me poor irish stories of ******* o riely...thats right lasses..i can do both, convince you to try out new sins or help you recover from some old sins with ..my special humor and counseling...lol...I be the original dirty old man, your dad warned you about..lol...

07.jpg

08.jpg

10.jpg

Back