Loaded-By-Stepbro-BBC-13.jpg

Loaded-By-Stepbro-BBC-21.jpg

Loaded-By-Stepbro-BBC-25.jpg

black man teaching her how to be a woman

Loaded-By-Stepbro-BBC-13.jpg

Loaded-By-Stepbro-BBC-21.jpg

Loaded-By-Stepbro-BBC-25.jpg

for white girls, being cute is a multipurpose tool

against white boys, a weapon. used to deceive & manipulate them! boys obliviously surrender control while girls cutely smile! using their adorable looks to disguise their true intentions! evil? being white boys who's only purpose is being cucks, i say no! after submitting, white boys should think back & realize how they were played! admire their Master's intellect! realize they're under great rule! also to realize if they ever oppose their Masters', expect a cruel punishment they'll never see coming!

against Black Men, an accessory like their clothes, makeup & shoes. used to attract Black Men! being cute to them doesn't have an ulterior motive. 1 goal & that's to get Blacked!

I can't describe the emotions it raises in me to see such a lovely young woman submit entirely to a superb example of male strength and dominance.

It makes my brain melt into total submission and obedience at being out manned. Then my little cock stands up in salute, and I can begin the process of enjoying a natural ritual of emptying my weapon's ammunition in defeat.

5a83bd4c95494.jpg5a83bf108b1f7.jpg

View attachment 1147106 Another one I hope to do one day.
Loved doing this. Hold her open so he can drive deep and bottom out. In this position you can see her cunt taking that bbc clear and up close. Listen and watch her moan and cry as she gets filled with cock, and every time she cums. Seeing both their reactions as he cums and she feels him fill her belly with hot cum.

Loved doing this. Hold her open so he can drive deep and bottom out. In this position you can see her cunt taking that bbc clear and up close. Listen and watch her moan and cry as she gets filled with cock, and every time she cums. Seeing both their reactions as he cums and she feels him fill her belly with hot cum.
Wish I could do this with the wife

I can't describe the emotions it raises in me to see such a lovely young woman submit entirely to a superb example of male strength and dominance.

It makes my brain melt into total submission and obedience at being out manned. Then my little cock stands up in salute, and I can begin the process of enjoying a natural ritual of emptying my weapon's ammunition in defeat.

View attachment 3496474View attachment 3496475
Great pics. Don't know when this vid was made, but Rico Strong was really in great shape there.

Back