Your favourite interracial photos

love how it looks like they're sharing a moment without speaking any words! i bet they're a second away from kissing! part of me likes to imagine that she's waiting for him to kiss her. part of me likes to imagine that he's waiting for her to kiss him. but maybe best of all, part of me likes to imagine they'll kiss each other at the same time! proving that Black Men and white girls are meant for each other and are on the same brainwaves! and as they kiss, they hug each other tightly and his BBC goes balls deep into her white pussy for the entire time they kiss!

love how despite having her eyes closed, she's not doing so to imagine she's with someone else. her look of pleasure is genuine! she's completely satisfied by her Black Lover! by feel alone, there's no mistaken that she's got a Black Man between her legs and his BBC in her white pussy! even with her eyes closed, in her mind's eye, she sees exactly what's before her! when she opens her eyes, it'll make no difference! That Black Man has left such an impression on her that she's got a permanent image of him ingrained into her mind!

p.s. got to make mention of her keeping high heels on even if nothing else! love that!

don't know if i've ever commented on this before, but love their hand positioning when a white girl is riding a Black Man! love her resting her white hands on his Black Chest for support! love his Black Hands gripping her sides!

think i have commented on this before but i love imagining walking in on them fucking like this! i'm quiet as not to disturb them. she sees me but he's unable to. i'm only there to do some chores or to tell them that they have a visitor or phone call or something. waiting for the right moment to interrupt, i eventually speak up or she does. in doing so, the Black Man is made aware of my presence. it'd not be uncommon for me to be present while they have sex. i just love being there and him being none the wiser just fucking the white girl and then suddenly realizing that i'm there watching!

something i love about pics of a Black Man and a white girl in bed but with him laid back and her sitting up. imagining she's being stereotypically girly and bouncing around. he's being more chill because that's how he is. but also because he likes to stay on guard and laid back so he can see the whole room just in case trouble happens. accepting his role as the Man and her protector, he lets her be herself and have fun not worrying about any danger. but of course, of all the things she could do, she decides to suck his BBC! even while she's doing so, he's able to maintain his awareness and always protect her!

perfect cuckold POV pic! watching Black Men fuck white girls, i believe one of the best places to watch from is between the Black Man's legs and a little back. now having ownership over white girls, Black Men should make they're presence known! they should be between the white boy and the white girl! that way the white boy doesn't get a clear view of the white girl, instead seeing more of the Black Man! and watching from under the Black Man adds to the feeling of superiority he has!

Back