Your favorite Blacked or Blacked Raw videos?

I agree completely on the Elena/Jason video! It’s sooo erotic. Elena is so naturally beautiful, absolutely breathtaking, and Jason is just Jason. It’s weird with Jason, because I hate his tats and he is not the best-looking. Also, he could be darker. But his body and cock are magnificent and he is so sensual. I love him! He doesn’t just destroy white pussy, though he usually ends up doing just that in the end. In this video I love that he is so tender with her, and how Elena responds so genuinely. The gentle, sensual kissing, the touching. Her hands on his neck and head. Her soft gasps and whimpers. The realistic response at the first penetration, growing to desperate moans as he sweeps her away. All so real! The way it builds and becomes more intense as Elena surrenders unconditionally, offering her womb to him. And finally her swollen pink pussy, twitching, dripping with life-giving Black Seed. Conquered. Beautiful from start to finish!

View attachment Elena Koshka - Last Night In LA [Full HD 1080 All Sex Blowjob Creampie 69 Interracial Teen Rus...mp4

Elena Koshka​

Last edited:
Every Ella Hughes scene, because she's hot (hubby says her body looks like mine :wub: )
And every scene with Anton Harden...his cock is just so sexy :oops::love:

Wish they would go old school
Locker room
Nurse
Cop
Stewardess
Bride

Even in the old days, they became so fixated on the “teacher”, the “agent”, the “athlete” etc. And now Blacked is so slick, sterile, and devoid of imagination, especially the Julia Grandi productions, that I rarely watch. There are so many sexy potential scenarios to explore, like the ones you mentioned.

Here is an old-time Blacked classic. The erotic anticipation when she walks into the house is palpable. The middle face-fucking sequence is my favorite in this one!

Unfortunately this clip cuts out the following incredible visual:

Alli-Rae-Blacked-Blonde-Girlfriend-Loves-Black-Cock-2014-09-22-014.jpg

Last edited:
I liked Jillian better before she put pounds on her posterior, though she is beautiful. It’s her face really - so typically northern Europe. I would guess she has Norwegian heritage based on her surname and face. The thought of her Africanized, birthing black babies, is very sexy.

It seems she has Irish, Swedish, Norwegian and Welsh origins.

Here is an old-time Blacked classic. The erotic anticipation when she walks into the house is palpable. The middle face-fucking sequence is my favorite in this one!

Unfortunately this clip cuts out the following incredible visual:

Alli-Rae-Blacked-Blonde-Girlfriend-Loves-Black-Cock-2014-09-22-014.jpg

What a pity she didn't keep her short skirt and sneakers ensemble throughout the scene. She clearly didn't have a body luscious enough to play the femme fatale naked in a swimming pool. On the other hand, a young girl as adorable as her in a skirt and sneakers, it's just so exciting !

Agree on the high quality of the mid-stage face fucking.

P.S. : oh, The image with which you completed your initial post has a power of erotic evocation of great intensity.

Back