Your favorite Blacked or Blacked Raw videos?

Hime Marie scene for BlackedRAW is such a beauty... A little girl and three big guys who can easily lift her not even with one hand, but with several fingers. Just a dream gf for any white guy:love::love::love:

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    826.2 KB · Views: 64
Elena Koshka with Jason Luv, and Ivy Wolfe with Louie Smalls. 🌊

I agree completely on the Elena/Jason video! It’s sooo erotic. Elena is so naturally beautiful, absolutely breathtaking, and Jason is just Jason. It’s weird with Jason, because I hate his tats and he is not the best-looking. Also, he could be darker. But his body and cock are magnificent and he is so sensual. I love him! He doesn’t just destroy white pussy, though he usually ends up doing just that in the end. In this video I love that he is so tender with her, and how Elena responds so genuinely. The gentle, sensual kissing, the touching. Her hands on his neck and head. Her soft gasps and whimpers. The realistic response at the first penetration, growing to desperate moans as he sweeps her away. All so real! The way it builds and becomes more intense as Elena surrenders unconditionally, offering her womb to him. And finally her swollen pink pussy, twitching, dripping with life-giving Black Seed. Conquered. Beautiful from start to finish!

Really a lot!
Specially blacked :
Marica Hase one’s is one classic!!
Isis Love ones is great,
Almost all whit Brandi love are looks very hot, and last one whit Rae lil black was jut great!

any way almost all whit Asian pussy is always pleasure to watch

Back