Sounds like you've been awake to the emerging BNWO for a long time. Until the last decade or so, I thought it was peculiar for a once str8 whiteboy like me to be turned into an eager proponent of white subjugation to African majesty. But, you're right, it's been a generations-long, incremental erosion of artificial white privilege until we've come near a tipping point now where a sudden inversion will happen and BNWO, especially in Europe and America, will seize controlling power. There's no area of white society left that hasn't been infiltrated and seeded, mentally, emotionally, and more and more now physically, with the desire for Black conquest. First the mental, emotional and biological preparation lowered resistance until finally, insemination with Black DNA seals a white's life-long submission.

Interesting point about the soy products. Those are very effective at feminizing offspring. In fact, if a woman eats a soy-based diet during the first 4 months of pregnancy it suppresses testosterone so much that it's almost 100% any male would be born with a micro-penis. White micros are far, far more common now than in earlier generations, in addition to dramatically shrinking genitals on average. Veganism is another attack that greatly weakens offspring and it's mostly white women that are targeted and buy into these stealth strategies to end white power. Only a matter of time now...
Yes, exactly.

Yesterday, I was speaking with my nephew about girls and when I asked him about gf, he answered "Nah, all girls I know are dating black guys..."
I was in shock. He doesn't have a clue of my obsession with BBCs and I couldn't believe what I heard.
Is this really happening???
I've never believed in BNWO and IR propaganda, but I am not sure anymore...
How it's possible that teenagers give up on women so easily?
Have majority of young white girls really started to prefer black men?
Anyway, doesn't matter if it's a fantasy or not, white bois should giving up, their seed must no longer touches a white pussy, it is important to plant the idea in their heads that they must become pussy free and let their white girlfriends find black boyfriends.

Only a minority of white men (those who are dominant and manly) will be able to have access to sex, but the vast majority of them must be reprimanded (if necessary) and should become sissies or whatever.

tumblr_ot2dbjUoG51w12n6io2_500.jpg

tumblr_p1070wLm6C1vvyjjfo1_640.jpg

tumblr_p6bk9xfsRG1vax3vfo1_500.jpg

Yesterday, I was speaking with my nephew about girls and when I asked him about gf, he answered "Nah, all girls I know are dating black guys..."
I was in shock. He doesn't have a clue of my obsession with BBCs and I couldn't believe what I heard.
not all girls but some girls choose the black man . Those who choose the interracial relationship are more and more.

in Italy more and more teenagers are dating African boys.

Back