Young guys.

Staghubby40

Male
From
MO, US
I'm sure everyone is going to have a different take on this but I will give you what my wife's perspective was. She never really cared much for the younger men she always stuck to the black men that were more her age or even older. She had tried dating a couple of much younger black men and just found them always too cocky arrogant immature and not emotionally ready to be with a much older woman than them. My wife is 44 and so a 20 year age gap is something she had not really been interested in. That'll change a couple of years ago. She had met a very nice young man online on one of her adult dating sites that she is on. They had chatted online for for some time, she said he was well spoken and very mature for only being 21 years old. She finally decided to do an in person meet and greet. They met for an afternoon *******. Things went very well because I got a text from her saying they were heading to a hotel room and she might be late getting in. She came home about 5 the next morning with the whole massy hair ,mascara running look. She said to come sit in the hot tub with her for awhile she needed to soak her pussy. She went on to tell me had a very nice thick cock, she guessed around 8 inches. She was like" my god he's a machine." He just kept going any going. He would cum and not go soft and just keep pounding away.She said she finally tapped out after a few hours. She woke up this morning to him climbing up for one last shot.it was one of those it's sore but hurts good fuck sessions before she came home. Anyway she started seeing him regularly until he got transferred to another duty station.so the good thing is is it opened her eyes to trying out and giving some of the younger guys a chance she's still for most of the time hooks up with older guys or guys her age but at least the younger studs aren't completely shut out anymore lol.

I'm sure everyone is going to have a different take on this but I will give you what my wife's perspective was. She never really cared much for the younger men she always stuck to the black men that were more her age or even older. She had tried dating a couple of much younger black men and just found them always too cocky arrogant immature and not emotionally ready to be with a much older woman than them. My wife is 44 and so a 20 year age gap is something she had not really been interested in. That'll change a couple of years ago. She had met a very nice young man online on one of her adult dating sites that she is on. They had chatted online for for some time, she said he was well spoken and very mature for only being 21 years old. She finally decided to do an in person meet and greet. They met for an afternoon *******. Things went very well because I got a text from her saying they were heading to a hotel room and she might be late getting in. She came home about 5 the next morning with the whole massy hair ,mascara running look. She said to come sit in the hot tub with her for awhile she needed to soak her pussy. She went on to tell me had a very nice thick cock, she guessed around 8 inches. She was like" my god he's a machine." He just kept going any going. He would cum and not go soft and just keep pounding away.She said she finally tapped out after a few hours. She woke up this morning to him climbing up for one last shot.it was one of those it's sore but hurts good fuck sessions before she came home. Anyway she started seeing him regularly until he got transferred to another duty station.so the good thing is is it opened her eyes to trying out and giving some of the younger guys a chance she's still for most of the time hooks up with older guys or guys her age but at least the younger studs aren't completely shut out anymore lol.
I’ve been meeting for 20 years now and apart from my first ever meeting I’ve always chosen men younger than me , not only do they usually have great bodies and stamina but it’s a bloody good ego booster for a middle aged woman 😁

I’m 64 this month and am planning to meet a 31 year old once lockdown is over x

I’ve been meeting for 20 years now and apart from my first ever meeting I’ve always chosen men younger than me , not only do they usually have great bodies and stamina but it’s a bloody good ego booster for a middle aged woman 😁

Glad to see your still at it!! My wife has no intention of slowing down.

was on swingernation once in chat guy asked if georgia would meet younger guy sent her pics of cock, said yes meet him when ,said love meet that night, talking said it felt like he won lottery, in bedroom undressed he had big cock hard after oral i knew she liked him, fucking her she enjoying it, after he left told me loved him fucking her liked him said next time wants him come up her and love his cock up her bum, next time i told him she love him come up her and if he like fuck her arse she wants it, squatting over him took his cock up her arse making her come quick, loved him coming weekends he would be hard ready

After lockdown everywhere will smell sex, all hotels will be fully booked i think

Back