Young guy in the East North Carolina Seeks couple

Alright time for another update. I was recently told that its hard to believe I'm real. Well here are a few pics to prove it. My face and cock are in them so you can match them up to my previous stuff. I'm still looking for couples to play with in Raleigh, Fayetteville, Myrtle Beach and of course locally. Hit me up if you're interested.

Attachments

• IMG_2002.PNG
    IMG_2002.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2003.PNG
    IMG_2003.PNG
    765 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_2004.PNG
    IMG_2004.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
glad to see you are still around. if the wife and i ever get to your locale, i will definitely plan to hook up w/you! please fuck my wife... hard!

Thanks everybody for all the comments and likes! Its nice to know that there are wives out there who truly can appreciate a young black man who takes care of himself. Also I have a few more pics. The one with me standing up is actually from yesterday. lol Enjoy.Nude (3).JPG Nude (3).JPG Nude (2).JPG Dawn & I.jpg Dawn & I 2.jpg Christie 3.JPG Christie 2.JPG Charity 1.jpg

Attachments

• Christie 1.JPG
    Christie 1.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Nude (4).JPG
    Nude (4).JPG
    505.6 KB · Views: 78
Oh and for anybody who is guessing. Yes I am back in America. I probably won't be leaving again until next year.

Alright time for another update. I was recently told that its hard to believe I'm real. Well here are a few pics to prove it. My face and cock are in them so you can match them up to my previous stuff. I'm still looking for couples to play with in Raleigh, Fayetteville, Myrtle Beach and of course locally. Hit me up if you're interested.

I wish we lived near , i would def set something up.

Thanks everybody for all the comments and likes! Its nice to know that there are wives out there who truly can appreciate a young black man who takes care of himself. Also I have a few more pics. The one with me standing up is actually from yesterday. lol Enjoy.View attachment 315276 View attachment 315276 View attachment 315275 View attachment 315274 View attachment 315273 View attachment 315272 View attachment 315271 View attachment 315270
You have a nice shaft, sir!

Back