Young couple seeking a regular playmate

Hello everyone! Me and my husband of 7 years are in the need of a dominant black bull for us to play with on a regular basis, we are located near Atlanta. We are both 26 years old, but definitely are not new to the cuckolding lifestyle. We have recently moved from Orlando Florida about a month ago and still regularly visit Orlando as well. We had 2 bbc playmates that would come over a few times a week to play with while hubby watched or participated, it was so much fun, but now being in Atlanta we hardly know any one :( We are hoping to meet and find someone ASAP In the hour radius of Atlanta or Orlando too since we frequently visit still. We are into cuckolding, and pretty much every thing about it. My husband and I have been playing with BBC ever since we were in college so not having a regular bull for our relationship is really tough!! My husband is slightly bi sexual and enjoys playing with our bull with me, however that isn’t a must just a preference, we are definitely open to guys who only want action with me as well, but would love to find someone dominant that is into kinky cuckolding such as making hubby clean both of us up. Any one out there that is looking for similar criteria

Attachments

• DA0696C5-01DE-43DE-B5AB-1A31943C69A6.jpeg
    DA0696C5-01DE-43DE-B5AB-1A31943C69A6.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 244
  • DE4735F7-40C2-4B50-A56C-852072A4A559.jpeg
    DE4735F7-40C2-4B50-A56C-852072A4A559.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 261
  • A63209AC-5107-4311-B6A8-8EB434B7DA96.jpeg
    A63209AC-5107-4311-B6A8-8EB434B7DA96.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 248
Hello everyone! Me and my husband of 7 years are in the need of a dominant black bull for us to play with on a regular basis, we are located near Atlanta. We are both 26 years old, but definitely are not new to the cuckolding lifestyle. We have recently moved from Orlando Florida about a month ago and still regularly visit Orlando as well. We had 2 bbc playmates that would come over a few times a week to play with while hubby watched or participated, it was so much fun, but now being in Atlanta we hardly know any one :( We are hoping to meet and find someone ASAP In the hour radius of Atlanta or Orlando too since we frequently visit still. We are into cuckolding, and pretty much every thing about it. My husband and I have been playing with BBC ever since we were in college so not having a regular bull for our relationship is really tough!! My husband is slightly bi sexual and enjoys playing with our bull with me, however that isn’t a must just a preference, we are definitely open to guys who only want action with me as well, but would love to find someone dominant that is into kinky cuckolding such as making hubby clean both of us up. Any one out there that is looking for similar criteria
I want to put a baby in you.

You are a very sexy woman, and I want to be your bull. Let’s chat sometime

Attachments

• C5452448-1953-4F39-A737-4C885876058A.jpeg
    C5452448-1953-4F39-A737-4C885876058A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 147
Sexy Hotwife

very sexy subissve latin slut, would love to be part of your training and turn you in to my personal toy

Hey, I would love to meet you guys and I'm definitely interested in a cuckold couple. I'm a professional that lives alone. No drama, no *******, no diseases, and im not married so my schedule is really flexible. Also very discreet and I live appropriately 10mins from downtown Atlanta.

Back