Young couple looking for bbc

Missmoira9

Couple
From
Canada
Hi me and hubby are swingers but my hubby recently wanted to watch me fuck black man as his fantasy. So we are curious to see if its true once you go black you never go back. I am 29 years old and hubby is 38 years old. I can squirt and love to be fisted. According to all people that made me squirt have said that my pussy and squirt juice are extremely delicious and never tasted something like it.

Last edited:
Hi me and hubby are swingers but my hubby recently wanted to watch me fuck black man as his fantasy. So we are curious to see if its true once you go black you never go back. I am 29 years old and hubby is 38 years old. I can squirt and love to be fisted. According to all people that made me squirt have said that my pussy and squirt juice are extremely delicious and never tasted something like it.View attachment 2025632
Travel?

Hi me and hubby are swingers but my hubby recently wanted to watch me fuck black man as his fantasy. So we are curious to see if its true once you go black you never go back. I am 29 years old and hubby is 38 years old. I can squirt and love to be fisted. According to all people that made me squirt have said that my pussy and squirt juice are extremely delicious and never tasted something like it.View attachment 2025632
Squirt on me

beautiful body. you can take a fist in your pussy? wow! i bet the guys love slipping their hand inside you

Back