Young bull in Malaga 24 y/o

Hello!

My name is Michael and i am a bull from Malaga. If you want to film your sex for your husband with a young guy or even wants him to see you get fucked, i am the perfect guy for that. I been fucking peoples wifes since i was 20 y/o, and my dick is big and dark.

I am looking for people with similar fetishes and are willing to meet!

Send me a message or call me if you are interested

¡Hola!

Mi nombre es Miguel y soy un toro de Málaga. Si quieres filmar tu sexo para tu hombre con un chico joven o incluso quieres que te vea follar, entonces soy el chico perfecto para eso. Me he follado a las esposas de la gente desde que tenía 20 años, y mi polla es grande y oscura.

Busco gente con fetiches similares y estoy dispuesta a conocer!

Envíame un mensaje o llámame si estás interesado
Morning

Hello!

My name is Michael and i am a bull from Malaga. If you want to film your sex for your husband with a young guy or even wants him to see you get fucked, i am the perfect guy for that. I been fucking peoples wifes since i was 20 y/o, and my dick is big and dark.

I am looking for people with similar fetishes and are willing to meet!

Send me a message or call me if you are interested

¡Hola!

Mi nombre es Miguel y soy un toro de Málaga. Si quieres filmar tu sexo para tu hombre con un chico joven o incluso quieres que te vea follar, entonces soy el chico perfecto para eso. Me he follado a las esposas de la gente desde que tenía 20 años, y mi polla es grande y oscura.

Busco gente con fetiches similares y estoy dispuesta a conocer!

Envíame un mensaje o llámame si estás interesado
I like you

Attachments

• IMG-20210925-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20210925-WA0002.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 36
Back