Young boyfriend who'd do anything to be a cuck

Hey everyone!

After about half a year of denying it, I'm finally admitting to myself that I desperately want to see my girlfriend of eight years fucked by a black guy. I wanna see her pleasured in ways I couldn't even hope to do myself. More than that though, I'm starting to feel the urge to suck black cock. I wanna give up any sexual independence in my life and give myself and my girlfriend up to this lifestyle!

Hey everyone!

After about half a year of denying it, I'm finally admitting to myself that I desperately want to see my girlfriend of eight years fucked by a black guy. I wanna see her pleasured in ways I couldn't even hope to do myself. More than that though, I'm starting to feel the urge to suck black cock. I wanna give up any sexual independence in my life and give myself and my girlfriend up to this lifestyle!
Good boi.

Hey everyone!

Your location?

Back