Young Blonde Wife is finally ready to take BBC

What sized BBC does Ashley need?

• 6-7 inches

• 8-9 inches

• 10-13 inches

Results are only viewable after voting.
My wife Ashley is a very well mannered, somewhat shy 26 year old. We've been together 6 years and finally she's fully open to engaging with black men. We have a semi-open relationship, but she only been with one black man & was so ******* she didnt remember that much.

While we dated I came to realize that black men were particularly found of her. Alot of people have told her that she's made for a big penis. Im not exactly small and can please her when we have sex. However she tells me that on the few occasions she has been with a larger cock she loved it. Were hoping to find a few prospects on here that can help. Looking forward to joining the community.
shy-but-ready.116089
View attachment 1406051 View attachment 1406052 View attachment 1406054
Good Luck

If you guys are for real.. then she is indeed built for BBC. Post some more and consider getting verified.

My wife Ashley is a very well mannered, somewhat shy 26 year old. We've been together 6 years and finally she's fully open to engaging with black men. We have a semi-open relationship, but she only been with one black man & was so ******* she didnt remember that much.

While we dated I came to realize that black men were particularly found of her. Alot of people have told her that she's made for a big penis. Im not exactly small and can please her when we have sex. However she tells me that on the few occasions she has been with a larger cock she loved it. Were hoping to find a few prospects on here that can help. Looking forward to joining the community.
shy-but-ready.116089
I hope she cucks the fuck out of you.

shy-but-ready.116089
Very very Barbie hot

shy-but-ready.116089
I'd fuck her well

shy-but-ready.116089
Very sexy

shy-but-ready.116089
she deserves this BBC08d9dab2-377d-4a8e-996f-cec6a7a70e10.png

shy-but-ready.116089
Hot as fuck

Back