You Wanna Play Rough???

I wanna pass out too.....being fucked by u...:)
Don't worry baby girl. You know as soon as you do come to the DC area (and hopefully sooner rather than later) I'm gonna fuck your brains out and when you do pass out I don't plan on stopping. Then I'm gonna stuff my dick in your tight, hot asshole and fill you with my hot seed and once I shoot my load in you I'm gonna ******* feed your mouth this dick so make sure you are ready!!!!

Don't worry baby girl. You know as soon as you do come to the DC area (and hopefully sooner rather than later) I'm gonna fuck your brains out and when you do pass out I don't plan on stopping. Then I'm gonna stuff my dick in your tight, hot asshole and fill you with my hot seed and once I shoot my load in you I'm gonna ******* feed your mouth this dick so make sure you are ready!!!!
How can I resist.......After reading this I am more sure of coming than a moment ago

How can I resist.......After reading this I am more sure of coming than a moment ago
Show daddy hot bad you want him to fuck your brains out!!!! When you pass out I'm gonna treat you like my own personal sex doll. Turn you over in bed and tongue fuck your asshole as I fuck your face.

Back