You Wanna Play Rough???

couple of weeks a go I rammed this chick so hard from behind against a wall her head went through the drywall... like to know how she tried explaining that to hubby when he got home
Good for you black guys like leaving marks on my wife a lot to show they had her but never head threw a wall 😁

Nice tits on her too. It would be marvelous if such women could be easily found offline? Sadly they are usually too far away from me. America and the UK always gets these abundant amount of very submissive and open women. Sad they always are usually married and rarely still single when they post pics like this? Perhaps women go through a mid-life crisis and regret she was not more promiscuous? :unsure:

Nice tits on her too. It would be marvelous if such women could be easily found offline? Sadly they are usually too far away from me. America and the UK always gets these abundant amount of very submissive and open women. Sad they always are usually married and rarely still single when they post pics like this? Perhaps women go through a mid-life crisis and regret she was not more promiscuous? :unsure:
I'm one of them

Back