You like black men looking at your wife?

I love it... and I know my virgin BBC wife loves the attention too... the way she will look back and then look at me... when go somewhere I like to walk behind and watch the attention she
gets especially form a Black Man. It is hot...
Where in Ga you guys from? Shoot me a dm

Please login or become a member to view

I get a hard-on when I see black men looking at my wife.
She has a very nice ass.

She goes out without a bra many times and her nipples are always hard.
I buy her semi-sheer blouses.
You can see boobs bouncing and some of the areolas.
I hope she gets to enjoy us Black men

I personally love it when black guys check out my wife and try to talk to her. Being in New Orleans it actually happens a lot lol. She usually tell everyone she married but part of me wants her to just go back to their place and give it up
View attachment 6337887View attachment 6337888
I'd love fucking her with those pigtails, controlling her head and pulling back on them while fucking her hard from behind!!!

i feel like my wife is a sexy woman and definitely should be looked at and admired. She still turns me on today as much if not more than she did the day we met. It would be a shame if any man black or white woukd not stop a second to check her out. Then wonder what she looks like under those clothes and get a little bulgeIMG_4088.jpeg

Hate to be that guy, but yeah….I think people on a site dedicated to black guys fucking their wives/girlfriends are more than cool with black guys looking at their wives. Lol Sorry, I’m just being facetious. Yes, In fact I love it. She does too. Even more when her knees are touching her ears, being dug out. 😉

i feel like my wife is a sexy woman and definitely should be looked at and admired. She still turns me on today as much if not more than she did the day we met. It would be a shame if any man black or white woukd not stop a second to check her out. Then wonder what she looks like under those clothes and get a little bul
i feel like my wife is a sexy woman and definitely should be looked at and admired. She still turns me on today as much if not more than she did the day we met. It would be a shame if any man black or white woukd not stop a second to check her out. Then wonder what she looks like under those clothes and get a little bulgeView attachment 6342359

i feel like my wife is a sexy woman and definitely should be looked at and admired. She still turns me on today as much if not more than she did the day we met. It would be a shame if any man black or white woukd not stop a second to check her out. Then wonder what she looks like under those clothes and get a little bulgeView attachment 6342359
Two words "Splash Mocha".....

Back