You like black men looking at your wife?

Please login or become a member to view

I get a hard-on when I see black men looking at my wife.
She has a very nice ass.

She goes out without a bra many times and her nipples are always hard.
I buy her semi-sheer blouses.
You can see boobs bouncing and some of the areolas.
I love when I go out with my wife. She has a perfect ass and great perky tits and black men seen to know she loves BBC, how I don’t know but they do.

Please login or become a member to view

I get a hard-on when I see black men looking at my wife.
She has a very nice ass.

She goes out without a bra many times and her nipples are always hard.
I buy her semi-sheer blouses.
You can see boobs bouncing and some of the areolas.
I totally love this. When my wife dresses sexy and gets other guys looking at her and even flirting with her. Totally hot.

OMG I love seeing black men looking at Robin when were out in public!!!!! Robin seems to have a look about her that attracts black men!!! Its very exciting when I notice a black man checking her out...eyeing her up,,,especially when shes walking by him and he checks her out front and back...turning his head to make sure he gets a full view of her. Hopefully hes recognizing that Robin is a blackened white woman and gets a smile on his face showing me hes liking what hes seeing and would like to do her. :)
The pic below is Robin walking on the boardwalk in AC....tite white t shirt with no bra....nipples standing out nicely....her daisy dukes unbuttoned with no pantys and this brotha walking hand in hand with his woman with his eyes locked on Robin as they walk by each other. And yes he turned his head to check out Robins sweet ass to!!!! You know the brothas thinking he would love to tap that fine white pussy!!!!! :cool: LOL if he only knew !!!!BLACK MAN CHECKING ROBIN OUT BLUE!!!!.png

Last edited:
Just by her level of comfort and the v
How can you Bulls tell? Same thing happens with my wife. Ever since I got her to cum on BBC dildos black guys always take notice of her at the stores now. View attachment 2739237
Just by the level of comfort they show around black men and willingness to talk and associate. Alot of wives aren't comfortable with even having convos with black men...outside of that, idk. We can just tell lol

I get so turned on when I see black men staring at my wife. Especially when she’s dressed slutty. I especially love when they don’t even try to hide it. I always make an excuse and go to the bathroom just hoping when I come back they will be hitting on her.

I get so turned on when I see black men staring at my wife. Especially when she’s dressed slutty. I especially love when they don’t even try to hide it. I always make an excuse and go to the bathroom just hoping when I come back they will be hitting on her.
I love too that. And i love, when we are on nudist beach and i ask my wife to stay on knees, to black mens can see the pussy from behind. I love to see her erected dicks from my wifes wiew. :love:

Back