You like black men looking at your wife?

I absolutely get excited when I see black men checking out my girlfriend... Sometimes I see her checking them out too and it’s amazing - I never say anything because I know she’s enjoying the moment.

The other day at the store, she stopped at an end cap where we didn’t need anything and was pretending to look at a product but I saw her eyes keep going back towards a black workers ass, who was replenishing the product on the shelf. I was really hoping he would have engaged her...

i have to share. The other day we went to the gym and a very big black guy around 6'6" and 275 extremely muscular was working out with his wife and i with mine. i can tell my wife was totally stunned by his size and she looked like she would totally drop to her knees to suck his cock. the guy came up to her and started making small talk while i chatted with his wife. i couldnt take my eyes off of my wife while she was making witty banter with him. afterwards we spoke and i told her to image the size of his cock and she was obviously super turned on by him. it was amazing. btw. my wife is 5'0.

i have to share. The other day we went to the gym and a very big black guy around 6'6" and 275 extremely muscular was working out with his wife and i with mine. i can tell my wife was totally stunned by his size and she looked like she would totally drop to her knees to suck his cock. the guy came up to her and started making small talk while i chatted with his wife. i couldnt take my eyes off of my wife while she was making witty banter with him. afterwards we spoke and i told her to image the size of his cock and she was obviously super turned on by him. it was amazing. btw. my wife is 5'0.
Good stuff!

I might be one of the only bulls on this thread but I've made it up in my mind to stare at any white wife I find attractive...husband present or not. I've yet to find a husband/boyfriend that hasn't liked it. Reality is that most to all welcome it and pray it leads to more.

Please login or become a member to view

I get a hard-on when I see black men looking at my wife.
She has a very nice ass.

She goes out without a bra many times and her nipples are always hard.
I buy her semi-sheer blouses.
You can see boobs bouncing and some of the areolas.

Hate to be so forward... but I would LOVE. Taste of her!

Back