Yogahotwife

From what i've known from her she's evolving and moving on from the hotwife scene but i could be wrong and she's deeply passionate about natural wellness and i wish her the best with any goals that she wants to accomplish.
I heard they broke up after they were outed and one of her bulls move in. Fuck, she used to have the cuck eating creampies out of her. They were the real deal.

I heard they broke up after they were outed and one of her bulls move in. Fuck, she used to have the cuck eating creampies out of her. They were the real deal.
The last posts they made on their site was from the husband, saying that their marriage was changing, and that she was going to move into a house next door to live with one of her black bulls. And he was going to take care of the ******* in their current house, and he was going to find a black bull for himself to serve.
Then they said they were taking a step back from the lifestyle to address personal things... and no one has really heard from them since.

that's true, i don't want to spread any false rumors about her. i actually follow her on social media and she's really a genuine person that loves to be in service for people. with her sex life it's none of my business but i'll honestly admit that i find her really attractive and fuckable and i don't want to cross her boundaries and respect her privacy.

that's true, i don't want to spread any false rumors about her. i actually follow her on social media and she's really a genuine person that loves to be in service for people. with her sex life it's none of my business but i'll honestly admit that i find her really attractive and fuckable and i don't want to cross her boundaries and respect her privacy.
Any info from her cuck, if he's still in the scene?

I don’t know and I’m not going to talk about it anymore, I respect her privacy and I admire her deeply 💯
That's a very commendable gesture on your part. It's a shame that their foray into the lifestyle ended in such a bad way, they were both very generous and open about their kinks, which was immensely helpful to many couples curious about cuckolding.

The last posts they made on their site was from the husband, saying that their marriage was changing, and that she was going to move into a house next door to live with one of her black bulls. And he was going to take care of the ******* in their current house, and he was going to find a black bull for himself to serve.
Then they said they were taking a step back from the lifestyle to address personal things... and no one has really heard from them since.
yes it happens a lot after a cuck period, its common act that a black man moves in and hubby is replaced and he moves out...

That's a very commendable gesture on your part. It's a shame that their foray into the lifestyle ended in such a bad way, they were both very generous and open about their kinks, which was immensely helpful to many couples curious about cuckolding.
its next step black man takes what he wants a white wife

Back