Xtra Special Ass

Isabel always starting trouble. you know that sexy ass right there would make a OLD ASS MAN wish for younger days.
Well sir, it just so happens that this fine white ass (and yes the pic is mine!) loves older men.
An older black bull knows how to treat a woman's fine white ass. Not that the younger ones don't, the older guys just have a little more finesse.
;-)

Well sir, it just so happens that this fine white ass (and yes the pic is mine!) loves older men.
An older black bull knows how to treat a woman's fine white ass. Not that the younger ones don't, the older guys just have a little more finesse.
;-)
Isabel you know older men are just like fine wine and we won't try before its time. We just know you can't rush such an exquisite dime piece like you and that body needs to be treated as such.

;-)
This cock would surprise you. Best of all you looking for in you get man

Isabel we should find a way to put your sexy perfect ass in The Smithsonian for all to see. That is a must see TV event and nobody should wanna miss that.

Maybe a Saturday morning special "the destruction of a fine white ass" brought to you by the BBC's of the DC area.
This show is rated OMFG!
Remember I'm from Washington sexy lady and I'm always here to help. Make me a STAR baby and pummeling white ass and not just any white ass but Isabel's Gorgeous White Ass.

Back