WWE wrestler “queen of spades” Shayna Bazler

Everyone here knows what a queen of spades is…. And the wwe which has billions of fans, has a “character” called the queen of spades. A white woman wearing spade clothing.

Qos are becoming more mainstream.

As a former WWE fan, let me set the record straight on this. The name is actually due to her ability to perform card tricks. She's had that name ever since her MMA days, which far outdate the usage of this term referenced here.

Also, her mom has Chinese ancestry so she's not white.

As a former WWE fan, let me set the record straight on this. The name is actually due to her ability to perform card tricks. She's had that name ever since her MMA days, which far outdate the usage of this term referenced here.

Also, her mom has Chinese ancestry so she's not white.
Any color woman can be a queen of spades?

And I’ve liked wrestling since I was a kid. I haven’t watched in 20yrs and I’m good. But it’s the double entendre’s that make it appealing to a wide audience

Lol please settle down. People have used the spade symbol for a very long time for many other reasons that have nothing to do with this. And rainbows do not always
Mean gay and pineapples don’t always mean we are swinging.

She's hot. Women who could seriously beat me up if they wanted to turn me on.

She might be a lesbian but it's impossible to say. My boss at work you would swear was a lesbian. She's muscular and has a crew cut, but no, she's married with multiple children.

I don't know much about her but as someone said the name comes from card tricks. she also likes other card games like magic the gathering as I have seen her play it with her mentor josh barnett. if you like wrestling or fighting her mentor had one of the best entrances where he used the theme of fist of the northstar for his entrance its often shown in highlights and I think it was never used outside of japan

Back