Votes: 30 46.2%
  • I've already done it

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Only if they demanded it

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Never

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters
I have on plenty ocassions with a bull who was our regular for about 18 months. I loved do it, he loved receiving it and my wife loved watching it, so was all good. Within in minutes, we would both get so turned on, I couldn't get my tongue in deep enough for him...and if you want to see a bull moan and cum like there is no tomorrow, try it... he'll be back for more I promise. He told us in 20 years we were the only couple who had ever done that for him, or where he was rimmed while fucking a woman...so its easy to say, we were his fave couple for that whole time :)

WOW ,,, We have an extensive contract of boundaries between my Lady and I during cuckolding . We didn't cover this sex act . I really do not like this one but I would do it . The worst thing I could do is not do as told that would piss her off ,

My sub cuck hubby and I both love to french kiss my BBC Bulls ass. Hubby is the best ass kisser I have ever had and my Bull loves for hubby to tongue fuck his ass while he has his huge black cock inside me.
absolutely vile and disgusting! I LOVE IT!! I have a technique where I suck it with my mouth and then fuck him deep in my tongue the orgasm when he comes deep it’s amazing

My sub cuck hubby and I both love to french kiss my BBC Bulls ass. Hubby is the best ass kisser I have ever had and my Bull loves for hubby to tongue fuck his ass while he has his huge black cock inside me.
I bet your lucky white cuckold husband is very excited tongue fucking a black man's asshole with you.

absolutely vile and disgusting! I LOVE IT!! I have a technique where I suck it with my mouth and then fuck him deep in my tongue the orgasm when he comes deep it’s amazing
Another excellent white slut wife that licks black men's assholes to give them pleasure, a proper white wife.

Back