Would love to be a cuckold

Married for many years in a vanilla relationship. There is no way my wife would participate, but I've been attracted to this lifestyle for years. I've resigned myself to the fact it won't happen, but lately it's all I think about.
Why won’t she participate?

Why won’t she participate?
She is very prude when it comes to sex, always has been. Immediately shuts down any type of exploring or even talking about it. Unfortunately it's always been that way....I've just accepted it, but have always fantasized I could one day make it happen.

She is very prude when it comes to sex, always has been. Immediately shuts down any type of exploring or even talking about it. Unfortunately it's always been that way....I've just accepted it, but have always fantasized I could one day make it happen.
Damn sorry to hear that. Any knowledge of black men hitting on her in public or in the past?

Yeah if you had an opportunity to have her get hit on by a black man, that could be a spark to make her mind wonder…you’d be surprised what a simple compliment from a black man, to an unnasumming white wife would do.

Married for many years in a vanilla relationship. There is no way my wife would participate, but I've been attracted to this lifestyle for years. I've resigned myself to the fact it won't happen, but lately it's all I think about.
im sorry to hear that your wife has shut you down, but there is another way to live out your fantasy, without your wife and without cheating. I have coached a few beta cuckolds in this secondary way. And sometimes the wives have joined in to help as well. I am talking to one cuckold on this site privately about this, if you want to chat with him.

im sorry to hear that your wife has shut you down, but there is another way to live out your fantasy, without your wife and without cheating. I have coached a few beta cuckolds in this secondary way. And sometimes the wives have joined in to help as well. I am talking to one cuckold on this site privately about this, if you want to chat with him.
I would very much like to learn how you are coaching him

I totally get it. My wife’s body is absolutely made to be ravished by BBC. I think about it constantly!
Yes I just reviewed your photos, she needs to feel a real man doing her doggy style to be convinced. Do you bring her to orgasm with penetrative sex ? She has the ideal beautiful BBW body for the ALPHA SUPERIOR MALE. Are you endowed or like the rest of us tiny dick cuckolds with little dicklettes.

Attachments

• 3 and 3 quater inches hard (2).jpg
    3 and 3 quater inches hard (2).jpg
    633.9 KB · Views: 15
Back