Would like to humiliate an older white woman?

cougar56

Couple
From
US
I have a fantasy of being taken by a group, preferably black, and made to strip and dance naked for them. They would ridicule me, taking video and pictures of me stripping, dancing, and in bdsm, that they intend to distribute. I am older, but still should have value. Here is a peek, clothed, of me. Would you want to take me?

Attachments

• general pic of me.jpg
    general pic of me.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 371
I have a fantasy of being taken by a group, preferably black, and made to strip and dance naked for them. They would ridicule me, taking video and pictures of me stripping, dancing, and in bdsm, that they intend to distribute. I am older, but still should have value. Here is a peek, clothed, of me. Would you want to take me?
Have also asked myself that same question. My insecurities I guess.

I'd love to watch that! Omg

Older makes you Sexier but you need that ass spanked

Back