Workplace Seductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodgersmith1

Male
Gold Member
I’m guessing a lot of the interracial hook ups start at work with hidden fantasy desires.... my wife gave into her probably hidden desires with a black co worker who was seducing her. How many married women gave into a coworker without your husband knowing and guys did you seduce a married coworker into bed for her first without her husband knowing?

I’m guessing a lot of the interracial hook ups start at work with hidden fantasy desires.... my wife gave into her probably hidden desires with a black co worker who was seducing her. How many married women gave into a coworker without your husband knowing and guys did you seduce a married coworker into bed for her first without her husband knowing?
Had a boss who fucked me every day for 6 months without the hubby knowing

I l
I don't dip my pen in company ink....
But I do have 2 older coworkers at my job that stay looking me up and down like a piece of meat and flirting with me.

Lord knows if I didn't care about this job I'd give them what their curious about
I like the way you phrased that. My last job was the same way. Too many women and they all wanted to fuck me. Even more so after they saw my gorgeous wife. A husband came to the job one day and was instantly intimidated by me. He must have known that his wife has a soft spot for black men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back