Work Crush

This is a tough one. I’ve played with a co-worker twice in my life. Once was my boss...LoL... She was smoking Hott blobs MILF. She Flixster with me often and invited to a party that she had at her home which turned out to be a LS party. We played for a good year and a half with no problem! We’d may still be playing HS it not been for her husband taking a job back east.

The second co-worker was a Latin chick that I Damn bear got fired over. I fucked her in her office, mine, and at her home. She went out on stress leave calming that I ******* her to bend over on my desk. I mean yes to do, but she was a willing participant. My saving grace was know intimate details of her apartment.

Know what you’re getting into before hand Love!

Raymond

Have a very hot black coworker that I really want to fuck. We keep flirting a ton but I do not want to risk getting caught. What is a girl to do?
You don't ******* in your backyard and you don't fuck a coworker. The risk is greater for the man than the woman, because men are dogs, who will fuck anything and then leave, but what happens when you want to break off the affair and he doesn't? Or if he is the one in a million man who actually decides to accuse you of sexual harassment. It is not worth the risk.

Fuck him hard, n if is possible sometime make a Quicky at Word or at least suck him on a break...make him horny...you will with to Go to Word n him too. Life turns spicy this way and if any one loose the Job. Will be even better, will find a better Job, and another spicy fuck at the New Job!

Fuck him hard, n if is possible sometime make a Quicky at Word or at least suck him on a break...make him horny...you will with to Go to Word n him too. Life turns spicy this way and if any one loose the Job. Will be even better, will find a better Job, and another spicy fuck at the New Job!
Lol, I with babe!! Work will be fun now, bet you don't miss work or call in sick very often! Just be a little careful, people love to talk at work. The story is good, when the talk is cheap. It's so erotic and fun at work or on breaks, lunch, etc. I'm saying this from experience, trust me

Dont mess with co workers. Unless of course you want to lose your job.
Not true at all. I banged 2 sexy coworkers at my job. One we openly dated. I'm still there.
Also, I met a very sexy chick who worked at Oracle. She said they have an 'unwritten policy' of trying to hook up Coworkers.

Those days of not Hooking up with coworkers are long gone.

Have a very hot black coworker that I really want to fuck. We keep flirting a ton but I do not want to risk getting caught. What is a girl to do?
I say do it.
BUT, obviously if you two are known to be married, keep it away from work. And don't openly flirt in front of others.
You won't be the first and sure as hell won't be the last coworkers to sleep together.

Despite what people say, there is no federal Morality Policy. Sexual harassment, yes. can't make the workplace an unsafe or uncomfortable environment. But you can fuck whoever you want lol

In my current job, I'm aware of 6 different scenarios... Coworkers who fucked each other. Not including my two.
And that's not including two who are openly dating.

At my previous job it was unspoken common knowledge that my married Director slept with his married executive assistant.

IMO, I think the whole office dating stigma is old fashioned 20th century mentality.

Last edited:
Back