women who can deep throat bbc (pictures and gifs)

Yes, right! The girl's head should be lower so that there is a direct passage to the throat.
And still many people assume throat fuck is an extreme variant of a blowjob. I understand many women would find the position I pointed out a little submissive or even a bit too nasty. Once the bbc goes in all the way, the balls would land on the nostrils and all the spit would flow down the face. Not every woman's dish, probably. But men would feel excited as it's the only way of watching their bbc penetrating a white woman from the outside. I've seen it and you can see how deep their cocks go!

And still many people assume throat fuck is an extreme variant of a blowjob. I understand many women would find the position I pointed out a little submissive or even a bit too nasty. Once the bbc goes in all the way, the balls would land on the nostrils and all the spit would flow down the face. Not every woman's dish, probably. But men would feel excited as it's the only way of watching their bbc penetrating a white woman from the outside. I've seen it and you can see how deep their cocks go!
Gasp🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

089_1000.gif

Back