Women & Their BBC Dildos

After spending time masterbating with her Black Dildo, this married woman begins to cum.

View attachment 4722
Look at her cumming.

View attachment 4723
Closer view.

View attachment 4724
Her husband sits at her side in awe.

View attachment 4725
Look how bad she wants the real thing.

View attachment 4726
Pussy is hungry for the real thing.

View attachment 4727
Pushing that dildo deeper into her pussy.

View attachment 4728
Deeper she goes.

View attachment 4729
Husband lending a hand and pushing the dildo into from behind.

View attachment 4721
So very hot indeed! Loved it and would love to see more of her cumming taking that big black dildo inside her married white womb with hubby participating, and of course enjoying it tremendously. Hot!

god my bbc dildo is so small...i do get off so well..look at criminal minds thinking that black guy is ******* meView attachment 178910View attachment 178911View attachment 178912View attachment 178912
First - HOT HOT PICS!!!! - Thanks! Well, maybe now you've got me so hot and bothered it's gonna make me stay up and get out my BBC and stay up later than I'd planned, no thanks to you....:oops:

And - nothing to be ashamed of, girlfriend. That's what, a good 7 or 8 incher, over an inch and a half thick?! And you can take it in your ass! Most of the guys here, are probably really only about that big - that's definitely enough to count as real BBC! My first "big" toy was a 7 incher "only" an inch and half thick, I'm pretty sure smaller than yours, but bigger than the rather average-sized black boyfriend I'd had (I also had a 6" "realistic", his size, that we'd gotten to stretch my ass and then used for DP, but I was ready to try bigger than that). I'm now in love with my 9" black realistic, that bottoms out in my cunt and sometimes gives me earthshaking, mind-blowing orgasms from grinding on it that deep, and that makes my slut ass feel oh-so-good - you have lots to look forward to, but you're well on your way!

:blackheart: Lanie

SEX TOY SERVANT BBC AFRICAN STUD FOR ANY COUPLE OR COUGAR MOM WHO WHICH TO BE SATISFIED AND PLEASED BY YOUNG FRESH BBC AS SEX TOY, EMAIL elzoboka @ gmail.com

SEX TOY SERVANT BBC AFRICAN STUD FOR ANY COUPLE OR COUGAR MOM WHO WHICH TO BE SATISFIED AND PLEASED BY YOUNG FRESH BBC AS SEX TOY, EMAIL elzoboka @ gmail.com

Back