Women & Their BBC Dildos

I can show my wife with hers but it will have to be a request and in private someone here almost ruined my marriage.

Then it would probably be best that you didn't share those pics with anybody, whether in a private conversation or not. I would hope that your marriage is worth more than somebody getting off to your wife's pics.

Then it would probably be best that you didn't share those pics with anybody, whether in a private conversation or not. I would hope that your marriage is worth more than somebody getting off to your wife's pics.
You are probably correct. I was an active member here and verified trying to get my wife blacked. I had her to the point of posing with QoS temp tats role playing and even chatting with blackmen all the steps of achieving the goals I had in place. What is very stupid is that the gentlemen that decided to expose her at her work probably could have been the one that fucked her if he would have just played it smart.

You are probably correct. I was an active member here and verified trying to get my wife blacked. I had her to the point of posing with QoS temp tats role playing and even chatting with blackmen all the steps of achieving the goals I had in place. What is very stupid is that the gentlemen that decided to expose her at her work probably could have been the one that fucked her if he would have just played it smart.

Bottom line, don't trust anybody online.

Back