Women & submitting to black men

Brunetteangel

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
There’s nothing I love more than submitting to BBC. More than any other group, I’m most attracted to big, black men with big cocks. It makes me feel submissive & feel more feminine to be fucked with a big, black cock inside of me. I think it’s because of the strength & power I associate with it that black men often have & the way they dominate in the bedroom, especially compared to white men. They know how to take control. What do you think?

There’s nothing I love more than submitting to BBC. More than any other group, I’m most attracted to big, black men with big cocks. It makes me feel submissive & feel more feminine to be fucked with a big, black cock inside of me. I think it’s because of the strength & power I associate with it that black men often have & the way they dominate in the bedroom, especially compared to white men. They know how to take control. What do you think?
You’re so true...we black men take more greater control at the bedrooms. A white pussy to a black dick is the best thing ever....

I fully agree.

I totally agree. There's just something special about black men, totally sexual. Well said.

Couldn’t have said this better. I am a submissive so it’s in my nature to already be that way. But when you add a sexy strong dominating black man, it’s even more in my nature to submit to black cock

Deep inside most white females , especially the submissive ones is the craving to be fucked hard, rough and in very degrading and humiliating manner
Love making to and for them is nothing without the above, hands on their hair, tosses around the room, face slapped, and verbally abused, made to say,s and confess how worthless and slutty they are , while begging for the Doms dick, takes them to another level of sexual bliss and liberation, They need men who can command, control , exercise power and authority over them mentally and physically , they crave raw, forceful men who can bring out their hidden urges, they wanted to be liberated from decades of sexual suppression. . They will come back for more , to be trained into a slut , a term they will wear proudly.

Absolutely agree. There's something instinctively powerful about an athletic, virile black man that can make a woman's femininity reach new levels and often causes a beautiful submissive impulse. It's one of the many aspects to BBC hotwifing and cuckoldry that is so sensual and erotic!

You’re so true...we black men take more greater control at the bedrooms. A white pussy to a black dick is the best thing ever....
I 've been told by black men they like nothing more than a beautiful blonde wrapping her white mouth around their black cocks and then they tell me to "suck that black cock you know you want it" and yes I also find it very appealing to take directions from black men.

Back