Women squirt

I'm not a lady, obviously, so my apologies for replying, but my older FWB, she is in her 50s, she is not a squirter, as much as a gusher. Had her over one time (a few months ago), she was on my bed, she soaked through the comforter, through the sheets, through the whatever the heck you call that thing you put on under the sheet, and actually got the mattress wet. I had to put a hell of a lot of effort into getting the mattress dry and clean. The other stuff went in the washer, but the mattress got pretty danged wet. When she comes over again soon, there will be extra precautions with my bed.

I know a former FWB from about a decade ago was a a prolific squirter, and apparently, they make special blankets with plastic in them, to prevent it from soaking through. When she'd come over, she'd bring her special blanket.

I had a girlfriend who was a super squirter. I didn't realize how much she squirted until I took off all the sheets to do laundry one day. You could clearly see the outline of her ass and back on my foam mattress from all the squirting she had done. Needless to say, we used (many) towels after that. My favorite was for her to straddle my face while I made her squirt. Hot!

I once played with a girlfriend who shot squirt me as I went down her my face was soaked she used to lick it off it was hot!

I think it's male fantasy. I have only once felt like squirting, I was not knowing, asked my blk bull and he told that feeling was squirting

Yes...and am very self conscious about it. One definitely has to be with the right person mentally and physically. Any woman that squirts cannot be sure of the reaction it gets. I'm lucky...my husband won't leave me alone until it's a mess :)

Back