Women in Tyler Texas who want to be bred.

We are a nice laid back couple seek a nice black gentlemen that would be interested in showing Jill the rope and possible training her. Jill is a nice MILF, totally new to the lifestyle. She has no experience but eager to be taught. She is 40, nice thick body. Attractive MILF next door type. She very sub and will follow directions, desires to be dominated by her bull. Has had a deep desire to be used by black men for many years. Very open minded and willing to be trained by a bull. Pussy is extreemly small and tight.

View attachment 6057058
Niceeee

We are a nice laid back couple seek a nice black gentlemen that would be interested in showing Jill the rope and possible training her. Jill is a nice MILF, totally new to the lifestyle. She has no experience but eager to be taught. She is 40, nice thick body. Attractive MILF next door type. She very sub and will follow directions, desires to be dominated by her bull. Has had a deep desire to be used by black men for many years. Very open minded and willing to be trained by a bull. Pussy is extreemly small and tight.

View attachment 6057058
I'd pay for a mani/pedi and new heels just to wear to dinner and later wear them as shoulder ornaments while I'm balls deep in her making her squirt. She's gonna slip up and call me "Master" instead of "Mister" by the second weekend I spend with her. 3rd weekend, I'm not flying to her, she's flying to me. I'll call you and let you know when she lands from the backseat of the Uber, you'll hear the gagging sounds and the dial tone, she's not allowed to talk during training. You'll get random pics of her all weekend, leashed up and crawling around my luxury apartment, tied up next to me while I'm in the barber chair getting a hair cut, video clips of being punished for cumming without permission, video of her cumming with permission and a slideshow of her ass being trained and widened. The look on her face going from pain to extreme pleasure during the slideshow made you cum so hard on yourself. I'll send her home and you'll correct her yourself when she says "Mister" instead of "Master". This summer when I visit, you'll both belong to me for a month. Your wife's new bull makes 40 look like the new 20, you even get hard watching like you're 17 again.

View attachment 6057058
Very sexy

Back