Women in the Military

Hi, there was an image you posted on a forum that was originally stolen from my personal e-mail account. It is posted here without the consent of the person in it. The police and FBI are currently working with us to have it removed. Please remove the following image, and refrain from posting it again. Thank you very much for your help.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/women-in-the-military.17084/page-5
Post #86, third to last image (brunette in mirror, dogtag necklaces, tattoo on hip, holding camera phone). Thank you again.
I know this post is 10 years and there's not much chance that this guy is still around but just wondering if anyone has ever had any luck with this approach? I'm only curious because my wife's first "viral" nude pics were initially uploaded to internet after our laptap was stolen in 2010 and I spent two or three years asking sites and posters to remove her pics and pretending the FBI was involved because she was active duty and we were scared she'd get in trouble. No one ever complied.

my wife is a veteran of the united states army.
she went in right out of high school in the late 1990's and served several years with active duty and then went into the reserves for several years.

for a large part of her active duty, she was stationed at fort bragg in north carolina. she did serve tours of duty in iraq, afghanistan, and kuwait as well as some shorter tours of duty in europe.

wife says that she loved active duty. she said that there was a lot of sex in the united states army. she said that she was being fucked almost every day while on active duty and loved it.
she said that it was like a part of the female soldiers duty to take care of the male soldiers sexual needs and desires.

she was in the united states army reserve for part of the time that we were dating and for the first few years of our marriage.
much later, after no longer in the reserves, she told me that she was having sex regularly (almost every day, on their monthly weekend service, and their two week summer service) with one of the black sergeants from another reserve unit that shared the facility where her unit was based. she has told me that he also had her get fucked and perform blow jobs for a few other black sergeants in his unit). she was working there almost full time from 2008 to 2012.

she likes to tell me the stories of her sexual activity while on active duty and in the reserves. would love to share.
i would love to hear of the experiences of other women in the armed services as well as the experiences of male veterans and/or husbands of female veterans.

Back