Women...do you allow anal with BBC?

My husband brought up the idea of caging him. I want him to do it, but now he it seems that he is getting cold feet. He still wants to masturbate at will, although he has happily accepted not having penetrative sex any longer.
My hubby was the same. But I told him if we start we go full on. "It will be so much hotter". In the end I convinced him to just try it for a day or so. Then I played with him more, licked his balls. Get him used to the cage being a type of sexual fulfilment. Then, just quietly increase the time period. Longer. Longer. Until like Mike he now knows his place. It can be done xoxox J

it really not a choice if your going to do bbc they are going to fuck your ass you knows this it what in the back of your mind its kinda catch 22 you don't want then you want it if it don't happen your confused
Nothing like bending over on your bed, legs apart with your butt arched back into there air, waiting for your lover to remove the plug and sink his cock into you balls deep, slowly, with your husband watching from across the room. Gets me got even in work. God I can't wait until Thursday.

It takes time, with the right Man (or toy) it’s something everyone NEEDS to experience. I went from reluctance to obsession in 5 minutes!! Don’t fear it until you fill it..... you will love it. I always love the extra depth I can take anally and the stretch is sooooooo satisfying. Plus.... the bonus.... now you can park two cars in your garage

Frankly a big black cock feels better in my ass that a little white penis. If a black bull warms me up and turns my pussy inside out it would be wrong not to let him have my ass as his (and my) reward. Just gotta get me in that submissive slut head space first, start slow and finish strong.
Damn I'm in Chicago area also . Would be great to experience that asshole

Back