Women...do you allow anal with BBC?

My Slut wife wants to please any man she is with, especially if he has a BBC. And, in the past, she would take them in her ass. See photos below. We have found, however, mixing her pussy juice with what comes out of her ass when a BBC fucks both holes in the same session can cause yeast and other health issues with her pussy. So we no longer allow a BBC to have access to both holes during any one session.

My Slut fucked in Asshole.JPG

Attachments

• Slut fucked in ass.png
    Slut fucked in ass.png
    1 MB · Views: 109
My Slut wife wants to please any man she is with, especially if he has a BBC. And, in the past, she would take them in her ass. See photos below. We have found, however, mixing her pussy juice with what comes out of her ass when a BBC fucks both holes in the same session can cause yeast and other health issues with her pussy. So we no longer allow a BBC to have access to both holes during any one session.

View attachment 3711681

Use condoms, and change them going from the ass to the pussy, and/or vice versa. Or, choose which hole to do bareback in, and put a condom on when switching to the other hole.

If your bull is big then take time to get your ass ready. Otherwise you can find it too painful and you will quickly lose interest to try it again. Train yourself up using plugs and lube. forsing it to soon will ruin it. I am kind of petite, so I had hubby help get me ready for a couple of months, I wasn't going to rush it. It would have been easier to have hubby using toys and his dick but by then he wasn't get any, outside of using the strapon harness. If I know that I'm going to having anal sex then I make sure that I warm up properly, a warm bath. I don't need to do that now as I'm really used to it but that means I love it and can quite easily orgasm from that alone.
J
Xoxoxodo
Wow anal BBC slut. Nice

Use condoms, and change them going from the ass to the pussy, and/or vice versa. Or, choose which hole to do bareback in, and put a condom on when switching to the other hole.
Thank you for your good advise; but, in the heat of the moment, that is easier said than done, especially when your wife and her BBC bull hate condoms.

Last edited:

View attachment 3711681
Pussy first and anal after, then no problem

I prefer anal, especially with BBC, but I'm not sure that 'allow' is the correct verb to use. I would expect a black guy to take what he wanted & if that's my asshole then so much the better for us both. Even though it's my preference, I have seen a couple of guys who weren't into it at all & no way would I demand it from them. Part of MY pleasure is them taking what they want & using my body the way they need it.

I prefer anal, especially with BBC, but I'm not sure that 'allow' is the correct verb to use. I would expect a black guy to take what he wanted & if that's my asshole then so much the better for us both. Even though it's my preference, I have seen a couple of guys who weren't into it at all & no way would I demand it from them. Part of MY pleasure is them taking what they want & using my body the way they need it.
What a great lady and a perfect slut 🤗 luv your perspective

Back