Wives (Wearing Wedding Rings) Blowing Black Men

I think
This is not near as good a pic as the others,but I'm fairly certain it's her. I know there are more out there. I'll keep an eye out for them.View attachment 46545
I think being on your knees so your black master and anyone else he chooses can fuck your mouth comfortably and have a clear view of the action. In that position their able to take hold of your hair allowing them to move your head around to optimize their pleasure. And when they are about begin squirting their black juice they can pull your mouth down the shaft of their cock so no cum will be spilled and all of it will go down the throat of the white Slut that's servicing them.

pic08.jpg

suck that bbc girl..I would suck that bbc and be a good girl at it..

The picture of the lovely slut, sucking off the 2 black masters, is so good to see. A once respected and very straight wife in her community, respected by all her friends and family. But once she had just tried a black cock, she was completly and utterley hooked as a blackmans fuck toy and cum dump slut. She has given everything up for her love of superior black cock. Work, friends, family, respectability, all freely and quickly given up., all to just be able to Worship, and be owned by blackmen.
She shouldnt worry, soon , VERY SOON, all these other white friends and family WILL be doing exactly as she is. WORSHIPPING BLACK COCK. Then she will be the true and respected (as far as black masters respect us scum white servant race), as a complete slut whore, who saw the future before her peers.

Back