Wives (Wearing Wedding Rings) Blowing Black Men

I agree. These lucky girls can't get enough black cock inside of them. I competely understand that. If your lucky enough to be on your knees with cocks like these just inches from your mouth. You need to get busy sucking you might not get another chance. My favorites are the ones with cum on the girls face that just shot out of the studs cock head. Ummmm good.

I agree. These lucky girls can't get enough black cock inside of them. I competely understand that. If your lucky enough to be on your knees with cocks like these just inches from your mouth. You need to get busy sucking you might not get another chance. My favorites are the ones with cum on the girls face that just shot out of the studs cock head. Ummmm good.

I love unloading my hot juice on the face of a white wife slut.

Look at her right hand. She is just about to cup his nuts like a good white whore should . I would! Then I would run my. Tongue down his shaft and suckle each cum filled nut as he told me to. My ball sucking skills are excellent There is an art to it. I got slapped once for being to agressive. I deserved it because I caused my black master pain. It turned me on bigtime and as long as its not real hard I kind of like getting slapped. ounuto

Back