Wives that Holler

it was a white guy, ya i am sure he was jealous.

we quietened it down till he started to lick her clit again and it all started all over again

Brenda is a moaner but if a black man ever fuck her with a dick the size that was fucking her niece that night she will be screaming I had never seen a dick that big in my life.

Have you gotten her black-cock hooked, cuck boi?
she dated a black guy for quite a while... he didn't treat her very well and left her. really broke her heart and kinda led her to me! i take good care of her financially and treat her right.. but needless to say we have problems in the bedroom

I scream like I am possessed when a black cock is inside of me. Especially when I am squirting. Who cares if the neighbors hear it... lol. White men can't make me scream like that. Not even my hubbys eight inch cock can come close. It is not just about size; black men just fuck better.

she dated a black guy for quite a while... he didn't treat her very well and left her. really broke her heart and kinda led her to me! i take good care of her financially and treat her right.. but needless to say we have problems in the bedroom

But you desire her to be with a black bull again, don't you?

Back