Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

tumblr_lr4a1yBU1D1qlicuzo1_500.jpg

I live next to the AmericanRiverand have access though my back yard. I have went for a “walk” quite a few times and ended up with dirty knees and cum on my face afterwards. A park ranger caught me one time servicing a black man. When I say caught I mean we had no idea he was there until he was 5 feet from us shining his flashlight on me as I’m going crazy on this guy’s dick. Good thing he was black to or he might have shot the guy I was doing. LOL He ended up letting us go. I wanted to tell him I could take care of him too if he wanted. That would have been HOT !

Way to go girl !
I live next to the AmericanRiverand have access though my back yard. I have went for a “walk” quite a few times and ended up with dirty knees and cum on my face afterwards. A park ranger caught me one time servicing a black man. When I say caught I mean we had no idea he was there until he was 5 feet from us shining his flashlight on me as I’m going crazy on this guy’s dick. Good thing he was black to or he might have shot the guy I was doing. LOL He ended up letting us go. I wanted to tell him I could take care of him too if he wanted. That would have been HOT !

Shows how much white women love BBC. White women should be took whenever those black studs want them, I would willingly give my woman to black men.

Back