Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

I would love to be there to watch.
wow i can't understand that.. there is a nice bitch with a black dude in the ass, and the only thing you think that "i would love to be there to watch" sorry but i ask if i can join. 3 is better than 2 ! And a girl who love to be fuck like this must be incredible hot so you can be nasty with her, she will enjoy ! :p

Aurora is that your home pool slide or town pool slide? If it's your town pool that wood be very risque! I have pool hopped our town pool at night after it was closed for the day and done some skinny dipping thats fun and exciting especially when the cops park and shine their lights on. They always left without being hassled.....I guess they enjoyed the view! lol
I am sure they did. :)

I live next to the AmericanRiverand have access though my back yard. I have went for a “walk” quite a few times and ended up with dirty knees and cum on my face afterwards. A park ranger caught me one time servicing a black man. When I say caught I mean we had no idea he was there until he was 5 feet from us shining his flashlight on me as I’m going crazy on this guy’s dick. Good thing he was black to or he might have shot the guy I was doing. LOL He ended up letting us go. I wanted to tell him I could take care of him too if he wanted. That would have been HOT !
Very cool. Love how you think, always thinking of the next cock.

Back