Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

hunglikea-1qode-669986.jpg

Whats the name of the video as I.would love to watch it.
My husband used to work in an adult video store, they had a “Go-Video” duping deck, so aside from the 300 titles we have on VHS, he also has two TERABYTES of IR videos on his PC,,,I’ve seen this one, that means I have a copy, but unfortunately a lot of videos just have what looks like a serial number as opposed to a name, the only way I ever see a specific video is if I happen to come across it.

My husband used to work in an adult video store, they had a “Go-Video” duping deck, so aside from the 300 titles we have on VHS, he also has two TERABYTES of IR videos on his PC,,,I’ve seen this one, that means I have a copy, but unfortunately a lot of videos just have what looks like a serial number as opposed to a name, the only way I ever see a specific video is if I happen to come across it.
Hot that your hubby worked at an adult video store. Did this store have booths with glory holes in them?

Hot that your hubby worked at an adult video store. Did this store have booths with glory holes in them?
Yes,,,yes it did, and he made good use of them, in fact so did I,,,in fact a couple of segments of my first glory hole video was filmed in it, but we have 8 in a ten mile radius, and only one threw us out cause some gays complained to management, they told them we were filming,,,they were just jealous, cause most of the men would rather get done by a women if possible, LOL

Yes,,,yes it did, and he made good use of them, in fact so did I,,,in fact a couple of segments of my first glory hole video was filmed in it, but we have 8 in a ten mile radius, and only one threw us out cause some gays complained to management, they told them we were filming,,,they were just jealous, cause most of the men would rather get done by a women if possible, LOL
Did a lot of black guys go there?

How did your hubby make good use of them?

Did a lot of black guys go there?
In Orlando I had plenty, but here in Portland you had to go downtown for black cock, and nobody in their right mind goes there unless you have to. I moved here in Dec.’91 and it was great, but now the whole state is mocked because of a few blocks of Portland, which is basically where BLM and Antifa made their appearance at the same time,,,along with liberal mayors, that and George Soros DA’s are solely responsible for everything bad that’s happened!

How did your hubby make good use of them?
The store was open 24 hours, he worked from 11:00pm to 7:00am,,,it had a ding dong bell that went off every time the door opened, so in the wee hours there was hardly any traffic, my hub just went to the booths, looked through the hole, and if he saw something he liked he just did a little “finger fishing”,,,then did what all good cocksuckers do. He originally applied to the store that was a few blocks away from our house, but they sent him to another store, after three months they transferred him, which meant I could walk down there and bring him something to eat, then I took advantage of those holes just like any good cocksucker would, except I’d invite them into my booth so they could fuck me,,,there were a few occasions where between my hub and I, and a couple of patrons, actually managed to pull off full on orgies,,,just to be safe, on those night my hub would erase the security tape and tell his boss he forgot to start a new one that night.

Please login or become a member to view

The store was open 24 hours, he worked from 11:00pm to 7:00am,,,it had a ding dong bell that went off every time the door opened, so in the wee hours there was hardly any traffic, my hub just went to the booths, looked through the hole, and if he saw something he liked he just did a little “finger fishing”,,,then did what all good cocksuckers do. He originally applied to the store that was a few blocks away from our house, but they sent him to another store, after three months they transferred him, which meant I could walk down there and bring him something to eat, then I took advantage of those holes just like any good cocksucker would, except I’d invite them into my booth so they could fuck me,,,there were a few occasions where between my hub and I, and a couple of patrons, actually managed to pull off full on orgies,,,just to be safe, on those night my hub would erase the security tape and tell his boss he forgot to start a new one that night.
So fucking hot and beautiful too.

Back