Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

Hi madsey, I got excited reading how you enjoy fucking strangers black cocks in public while your lucky husband watches. You are an exciting Lady and a fine white wife.

ive been doggin and been fucked by lots of lovely black cocks over the front of our car while hubby sat and watched, i dont like to go doggin in winter,its to cold for me.

Tell your wife about your fantasy. Maybe she will do this for you as a birthday present.

Have always had this fantasy that my wife and i are out to a nice dinner, dressed up, etc. We are eating when my wife 's new black bull walks in and spots us. He walks directly over and without saying a word grabs my wifes hand and leads her to the WOMENS restroom. After a few minutes i hear muffled screams and judging by the reaction of people near the restroom i know my wife is getting fucked hard in the bathroom stall. 15 minutes later they come out and my wifes makeup is a mess. He walks her back over kisses her and leaves as everyone stares at us.

Hi pc fun cpl, I love the pics of the black guys feeling your wife in the club, and the very hot pics of your beautiful wife being fucked in the alley and the black guys cock cumming on your wife's white ass. You are lucky to be married to such an exciting Lady.

I love the pic of the white wife with her big beautiful white TiTs and nipples completely exposed while she kisses the black man in the hotel hallway. I would love to take a pic like that with my wife in it.

We have a nude beach here in San Diego. It is called Blacks beach. I don't know how it got it's name. There are some black guys there, but not many. I enjoy seeing the black guys staring at my wife's big, naked Tits. Unfortunately, none of them have approached us, like many other men have. Other men usually ask about my wife's tattoo on her Tit, which says Bob's Tits. This allows them to get close to my naked wife and talk to us about her Tits. One guy, with a 10" cock, used this opening and qucikly had my wife sucking his cock. He used my wife as his fucktoy for several years. He fucked my wife bareback and shot his cum into my wife's cunt on Blacks Beach one time. There were 3 other guys watching. They wanted to fuck my wife also, but Bill (Mr. 10") told them that he would not share my wife with them. He did not want anyone else using his slut. It was weird, because he was jealous, and I was not. It was great fun and very exciting.I think BBCs would find many white wives to fuck at nude beaches; hopefully, mine would be one of them.
My wife has sucked or fucked a total of about 25 guys. She did about 15 guys before we were married and about 10 guys since we have been married. I enjoyed watching my wife being a nasty slut for about 6 of these guys.

Hardest is when doing it someplace where folks might be close by.
Anyone ever fucked a woman at a nude beach before?

View attachment 67173

I got my first public experience with a black cock with a guy we have known for awhile I meet him one day at a public state park by myself
we meet and he wanted me to wear a skirt and a sheer top no bra and I did
he said to me lets go over to the girls bathroom so I followed him he went in and when I walked around the corner
he had his pants down and told me to suck his cock I sucked his cock and got him hard he then told me to get up and turn around and as I did he pulled my skirt up and pushed me over and slide his black cock into my ass and fucked me good and hard making me cum so hard bein the first time having a black cock in my ass
he fucked me for 20 mins then filled my ass full of his cum and then told me to clean his cock
so I did I wanted more but we heard what sounded like a car so we got ourselves together and we left
I came home and told hubby all about it

Sounds very exciting, hopefully next time your husband can watch.

I got my first public experience with a black cock with a guy we have known for awhile I meet him one day at a public state park by myself
we meet and he wanted me to wear a skirt and a sheer top no bra and I did
he said to me lets go over to the girls bathroom so I followed him he went in and when I walked around the corner
he had his pants down and told me to suck his cock I sucked his cock and got him hard he then told me to get up and turn around and as I did he pulled my skirt up and pushed me over and slide his black cock into my ass and fucked me good and hard making me cum so hard bein the first time having a black cock in my ass
he fucked me for 20 mins then filled my ass full of his cum and then told me to clean his cock
so I did I wanted more but we heard what sounded like a car so we got ourselves together and we left
I came home and told hubby all about it

Back