Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

Back when Orlando began to clean the town up to make it family friendly for the tourists, they arrested people in the park that were dogging, the MBI planted detectives in the adult theatres, and they took the doors off the glory hole booths, in ‘91 we got fed up and left, came to Portland where in my immediate area was over a half dozen adult stores sport booth, with escutcheons on the holes and stainless grab rails,,,like they knew I was coming, LOL
My favorite place in Portland has a booth called "Starchamber" or something, where they have video cameras in your booth, and it's one of the channels in all of the other arcade booths so everyone can watch you in action. Have you been there? I loved being a "star"!

My favorite place in Portland has a booth called "Starchamber" or something, where they have video cameras in your booth, and it's one of the channels in all of the other arcade booths so everyone can watch you in action. Have you been there? I loved being a "star"!
That’s pretty wild, I’ve never heard of that, sounds like somebody’s figured out a way (as in Glory Hole Girlz or Glory Hole City), to film real amateur content as opposed to those professional shoots. I assume you’re not allowed in the Star Chamber without signing a release? Even though I’ve retired, when I was hitting the holes there were a lot of times I risked getting thrown out, and once I was and they even tried to confiscate my tape,,,some gays ratted me out because I was taking all the cock. My point is, I risked all that to preserve my videos, fortunately my husband got in the guys face and he backed down, that was at Tim’s on 82nd, we never went back there,,,we did most of our future stuff at Fantasyland on 82nd Dr. and a place up on Powell around 120 something, I think it was called Playland, or something that began with a ”P”.

Back