Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

my wife's first bbc was in my van which was parked in the parking garage on king street. She met him at Sweetwaters and after a few dances and a ******* she went out to the van. I followed and watched from a distance as the van rocked . A group of young women who were walking by stopped to watch and laugh. When they were done they came back in the club , her looking well fucked. She fucked many men in the van and one night when she was parked in a field near our home the police showed up

But does sucking a cock on an airplane at altitude still qualify as an event that makes you a member of the mile high club?

They both qualify for membership in the Interracial Sex in Public Club, Aerial Chapter, better known by the acronym IFUC (Interracial Fun Under Clouds). But for inclusion in the Mile High Club they must, by definition, be more than 5,280 above sea level when he nails her. I don’t mean to be picky, but rules are rules. HA!

As an aside, “...he nails her!” is the operative thought in that sentence.

my wife's first bbc was in my van which was parked in the parking garage on king street. She met him at Sweetwaters and after a few dances and a ******* she went out to the van. I followed and watched from a distance as the van rocked . A group of young women who were walking by stopped to watch and laugh. When they were done they came back in the club , her looking well fucked. She fucked many men in the van and one night when she was parked in a field near our home the police showed up

Question: If they were black, did the police get any nooky? Or at least an offer? :sex:

Wa
Because I've been in this site for so long and been into the lifestyle even longer, I always thought I'd eventually see someone here that I know and I'm pretty positive this girls name is Sarah (not going to tell you her last name for privacy reasons) but I can't remember her boyfriends name but I'm pretty sure it's them..
Was thinking the same thing. Know a few of those faces, and definitely a few of those locations. We have been in the lifestyle almost twenty years. The things these eyes have seen....

Back