Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

Only a real male with enough virility as them, could fuck an excited girl not matter the place where they stay! It prubes one more time the great sexual potential that black guy have! Those girls look desperated to receive to be drilled for them! Those guys must feel an incredible pleasure putting their cocks inside those wet pussies! And surely they felt a great relief cumming inside them!

This second pic reminds me of when I was with my wg at a county park. There was a long hiking trail and we brought a bottle of wine and a blanket. We were off the trail through some trees and on the blanket in a feild. We thought we were good, enjoyed the wine .and one thing lead to another and we were going at it when from out of nowhere a park ranger said get your clothes and put away your package, take it back to the bedroom. scared the you know what out of us.

You need to tell me more about this experience sometime also...

My girlfriend likes when I make public demonstration of submission to Black Men-- like opening car doors for Them, wheeling Their supermarket cart, carrying Their bags or suitcases, walking behind Them dutifully at the beach carrying Their umbrella, cooler, blanket and slippers. :) i love doing this as a prelude or conclusion to Their Blacking my gf.

Back