Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

Just love the idea of public play, but respect cuck and he will only do so in another state as his relationships are far carrying here. There is a distinct line between having fun in public and getting arrested as well, but I say push the boundaries as it is such an incredible mental fuck for all involved:) Have enjoyed the backseat while my cuck drove us around with a driver's hat on, but otherwise appreciate a little more room for physical fun:)

Last June I stayed at a Marriot in Virginia Beach, VA for a week or so. Every day, after work, a few of my work associates would come by my room and I'd make up a batch of vodka martinis & margaritas (by the way I'm a part time bartender) and we'd sit and talk BS until it was time to go out to dinner. The motel was lined up near the end of a shopping center to where we had a view of both the front, side, and back of the grocery store that was on that end.
One day we were all having our drinks and I was looking out my window toward the shopping mall when I noticed a car pulled up in the back of the grocery store, near the dumpsters. I noticed the driver's side door open and a person kneeling near its door ... got to looking and it was a girl giving a blowjob to someone sitting in the drivers seat. We were too far away to really get the details, but this gal was really giving that dude a good BJ, and his hands were on the back of her head. He finally shot his load ((I reakon), cause he stood up, zipped his pants and went into the back of the store ... the girl got in the car and drove off. One of the guys took pics of all this on his cell but unfortunately I never saw them. But I damn sure witnessed a public BJ ... it was interesting. Made our night!

My wife did once enter a wet t-shirt competition in a club on holiday. This was horny enough, seeing her up on stage like that, but at the end some of the girls, my wife included, took off the t-shirts on stage. To see her displaying her breasts in public like that was very horny for me.

Back