Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

Actually,,,if you and your Wife went to the park with the intention of finding a bull, then she’s found one and you’ve lost nothing,,,if you were just out for a stroll and this happened, you didn’t lose her forever,,,you never had her to begin with, there’s a big difference. Nothing came before my relationship, if my hub just gave me a “side eye” in regards to someone, I’d be thanking them and saying my goodbyes,,,period! I honestly can’t see any other way for a relationship to survive in this lifestyle,,,even if only from the viewpoint that your relationship allows you to have tons of outside sex with no consequences to your relationship, it’s a no brainer, a lifestyle of fun sustained by the rest of your life supporting it and a functioning normal relationship. As opposed to kicking your partner to the curb, getting with this one person, and then finding yourself alone. My hub and I have been married for 38 years, we entered this lifestyle two months before we were married and continued it for 23 years and or relationship survived. Age catches us all so I retired, but we’d still be at it today if not for that, if there is a real Benjamin Buttons situation, then I’d be back at it in a few years, LOL

Back