Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

926_1000.jpg
My wife called me and had me leave work early because she is ready to be bred.....she told me she is ovulating and insisted I drive her to your place as soon as quickly as possible. I will be back to pick her up after the weekend. Thank you Sir for breeding my wife I will be forever indebted to you. Yes I have done as you have told me and moved into our spare bedroom so you may come stay with her anytime you wish in the MASTER bedroom. I left you a key on your table behind you. Yes she mentioned you may bring 2 or three friends for game night, |I will keep my bar stocked for you SIR and remain in my bedroom whenever you or your friends are visiting her. Yes SIR I will get the hell out now, no I won't call or text. I look forward to my wife's belly swelling soon SIR. May I kiss her goodbye? No? ....ok SIR ...no I am going right now you don't have to throw me out.

My wife called me and had me leave work early because she is ready to be bred.....she told me she is ovulating and insisted I drive her to your place as soon as quickly as possible. I will be back to pick her up after the weekend. Thank you Sir for breeding my wife I will be forever indebted to you. Yes I have done as you have told me and moved into our spare bedroom so you may come stay with her anytime you wish in the MASTER bedroom. I left you a key on your table behind you. Yes she mentioned you may bring 2 or three friends for game night, |I will keep my bar stocked for you SIR and remain in my bedroom whenever you or your friends are visiting her. Yes SIR I will get the hell out now, no I won't call or text. I look forward to my wife's belly swelling soon SIR. May I kiss her goodbye? No? ....ok SIR ...no I am going right now you don't have to throw me out.
Hope you packed her bags and left them there with her lol! Then have the locks changed on the house!

then go seek advice on why you are so full of bull *******

Back